L1 visa / Greencard information
This visa is used to transfer someone who has a leading function (as a Manager or Executive) in a company outside the United States to an existing or newly to be established United States subsidiary of that company.

The L-1 visa is the only business visa leading directly to permanent residency (the "Green Card"). The time required from the moment the first request for a L-1 visa is made to receiving the "Green Card" is approximately 2 ½ to 3 ½ years.

The L-visa is used for intracompany transferees. Owners and/or employees of smaller businesses may also apply for this visa. However the transferring company must continue to do business abroad during the entire period of the alien's stay in the United States as an L-1 transferee. L-visa applications are filed with the INS.

There are two categories of L-visa:
L-1A for managers and executives: This visa may be issued for 1-3 years with a maximum period of seven years.
L-1B for specialized knowledge employees: This visa may be issued for 1-3 years with a maximum period of five years.

L-visa criteria:

The L-visa allows foreign nationals to legally live and work in the United States.
Travel in and out of the United States is allowed as long as your L-visa and status are valid Visas are also available for immediate family members (i.e., spouse and children).
Spouses may work in the United States.

The United States Subsidiary:

More information
E2 Visa

EB5 Resident Visa(Become a permanent resident based on investment)


Contact us to discuss the possibilities to buy a business in the US and to apply for a visa.