E2 Visa information
This pages will give some general info on the possibilities to apply for an E2 visa for the USA.

A Treaty Investor (E-2) visa is issued based on treaties of commerce between the United States and several countries. Thus, individuals applying for E visas must have a treaty country nationality.

Some Treaty countries for E2 visa are;
Argentina, Australia, Austria, Belgium, Canada, Colombia, Costa Rica, Finland, France, Germany, Honduras, Ireland, Italy, Luxembourg, Mexico, Morocco, Netherlands, Norway, Oman, Panama, Poland, Spain, Suriname, Sweden, Switzerland, Tunisia, Turkey, United Kingdom, Yugoslavia See this US government site for all info.

PBBI has helped many Europeans (because of our European office) and other foreigners to immigrate to the US. As you already might know, it's not easy to apply for a US visa. We offer the possibility to buy a business and apply for an E2 visa.

Why buy a business and not start one?
1) Until now, all our clients (so 100%) who have bought an existing business have been approved for a visa. With a new business the chances not to be approved for a visa are high.
2) When you buy an existing business you make money from day one, a new business will take months (or even a year or years) before it generates profit.

Spouses of E-visa holders may work in the United States under special permission from the INS.

An E-2 visa is presently usually issued for a period of two years, although it can be granted for up to five years. The visa can, however, be extended indefinitely, each time for a further two to five years.
The E-2 visa can never lead directly to Permanent Residency ("Green Card"). It should be noted that children of E-2 visa holders can only remain in the United States under the father's or mother's E-2 visa until they reach the age of twenty-one. At that time, they will have to return to their country of origin or obtain a visa for themselves.

To Apply for E2
On the internet you will find different information on what is needed to apply for this visa. At our FAQ page you can find answer on the most asked questions.

More information
L1 Visa / Greencard

EB5 Resident Visa(Become a permanent resident based on investment)


Contact us to discuss the possibilities to buy a business in the US and to apply for a visa.